Wednesday 17 August 2016

THANK YOU

These two words say more to any one and mean so much to everyone. We always feel grateful when we have been assisted, when we have solved a problem and when we are happy. But, how many times do you actually say it out loud... ? I had assisted a friend of mine solve a computer issue (me geek squad should read this and they should have been there, they can never believe me) Yes, I JN helped solve a computer related problem. When I completed it, it was not so complicated but I looked forward to a "thank you." when I did not get one, I felt crestfallen.

This second poem is to all my close friends, IW, IK, JA, DO, WM, JT, IB, KK and if I have not mentioned you, I am truly sorry. This is an old simple poem for my new and old friends.

Thank you for  your love, 
Thank you for your friendship,
Thank you for your support. 
And in the same way I try to 
Do the same in return, 
Your friendship from my soul, 
Your lover from my heart and
Your support from my mind. 
Thank-You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.