Wednesday 27 March 2013

Nostaligia

Dear Kissa,

Hope you have been great. I am ok. I was just thinking about you and decided to write to you in greeting. It has been a long time since we last wrote to each other. I am good and all is going well.

I am planning to travel to Nairobi over the holidays and I hope I will get a chance to you see you. Our estate phone both number  is 020 456 746, please call me on 29th of March at 5 pm. I will be waiting for your call. And don't forget like last time. Or you can call me and ask the watchman to call me. Don't forget like last time when I had to wait for you for over 2 hours. I will be looking forward to your call.

I will come to Nairobi to visit my sisters and I can't wait to play with my nephews and my nieces and my cousins as well. I hope I will also get a chance to come to your house and see all those beautiful windows and dolls that you tell us about......

   ........................................................................................................
My love,

The only thing that makes me sleep is to dream about you.
I get home and I cant imagine how tired you are because you have been running through my mind.
I love you like I love myself, only more.

The roses are red, so is my heart for you.
Violets are blue just like this card I made for you.
My kisses are hot just like I sent them with this letter...

I get down on bended knees to ask you....

    ..................................................................................................................
I remember the process of sitting down a d writing a letter used to be very interesting. I would sit and pour out my hear and in details at that. I still treasure the letters I wrote to someone. When I finally get to share all.   This longing was brought about by my friend who shared a love letter written to him a long time ago by his then teen girlfriend. I would have loved to add it to my collection but I only had to copy but a few rhymes from it.



It reminds me of some of the old blues song like " Last Night" by Az Yet. Oh men, when they sang that song, I would watch them on TV doing the video, and oooh men!!! I will be on cloud nine. That was then, how I miss those days...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.