Wednesday 28 October 2015

A Riddle.

When I cry, what do you see? Do you see just my tears? Are they tears of joy or tears of sorrow?
Do you see my sorrow? Do you see my joy?
When I smile, what do you want to see? That I smiled and that I am okay? Do you see the love I have for you?
Do you see the sorrow I am trying to hide?
When you listen, what do you hear? My love for you? My joy that  I have you in my life or the errors and mistakes that I have made in the past?
When you look at me, what do you see? Do you see how much I love you?
Do you see how grateful I am to have you in my life or do you see my past and everything that goes with it?
When I cry, its because I am happy. You make me happy and you are the reason I smile.
When I smile, its because I can't help being grateful for having you in my life.
When I listen, I enjoy how much you are like soothing music to my heart and my ears.
When I look at you, I am grateful for the blessing of having you in my life.
To be truly happy, means to be truly appreciative of you and to realise the dream that you are in my life.
The joy that I have in my heart is unmatched, the pain I feel when I miss you is unsurpassed, the single moment I spend with you is more than amazing, your smile lights up my day, when you talk, how melodious and sensible you are.
When I am in doubt, you assure me of my strengths, when I am sad, you lighten my day.
"They" say that no one can make you complete, yet you seem to complete my life in utmost totality.
Yes, with you by my side, I can conquer the world.
GN, DH & JW...I love you to pieces. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.