Friday 8 February 2013

In or Out

Once in life someone told me that I sound very bitter when I write, so I went down memory lane and reviewed all my posts. I found out that true, I had been a bitter woman when I was writing, probably because I had been dumped and I had vowed never to be involved with any man. I stopped believing in Fairy Tales and Happy ending and I started taking life as it is. I also noted that when I did that, I did the see the positive and glowing recommendations I got. 

However, I was not really happy because that was not I wanted to write about, neither was it what I wanted people to know. Though not every good thing has a bad ending, all our action do have their own chatted out consequences. You know...like the punishment of sin is death. The impossibility of success is failure and the outcome of school is a lower degree of ignorance and a high degree of literacy. Yes, for every action there is a consequence. 




To have a relationship  you have to be patient, so you don't walk out and leave him or beat him to death. There has to be tolerance, if the love is not there anymore, there are some habits you can stand while he loves you till you love him back again. There has to be love, so that when he falls out of love with you, you have enough love to last you both your life times. And when he makes you so angry, you remember why you loved him in the first place and forgive him. 

Yes, truly said relationships are tough to maintain. Don't look at it like that though, think about it like this, you are so thirsty and your throat is parched dry, you crave for water. Not just any water, your tap water or mineral water or flavoured water and you know where to get it, so you go there. You pick it up and head to the cashier's to pay, once there, the cashier doesn't want to serve you just yet and you have to be kind and thoughtful and considerate to ask why and what's taking so long. Finally she serves and you break the seal and drink it down. When its almost over, you don't replace the bottle immediately, you take it and pour in clean water so that the taste and smell of the previous contents can linger on in your new water.




Yes, love quenches our thirst, for loneliness, friendships and the longing to be with another. so when it comes to it, will you go in with one foot out the door or both? don't hold grudges and never go to bed angry with someone. How many times have heard this? Have we paid attention or followed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.