Monday 18 February 2013

Crushed

It is with a heavy heart that I share the news of the death of my boyfriend and the love of my life yesterday through an early morning accident. Today's blog is dedicated to him. He is finally at rest.

This comes as shock to me because I was in love with him and he was the light of my life. Like a candle that has been put out, he has gone with the wind. Yesterday was one exactly one month and four days since we started dating. Ours was a special kind of love. I will miss it as much as I will miss him. When I heard the news, it was surreal. I felt like someone has taken a knife to my chest, plunged it in and twisted it.

But you know what they say, "do not mourn for the dead, rather, celebrate the life you lived. I remember him fondly as the guy who made me laugh and in a long time, I was truly happy. He was kind, thoughtful, considerate and caring. I had found my Vin Diesel at last. For a while, the going was great. I appreciate having the opportunity to love him, care for him and have him in my life. He shall be missed greatly.



Its the cruelty of life that has led to this and I don't understand how people can be so cruel, but there comes a time when people think revenge is sweet. My heart is in pieces. My mind is weighed down with all the sadness. I have no strength left in me to fight on. However, I am a survivor. He was a great guy. He will surely be missed. He is at rest. I once believed in fairy tales. but now, I am left to...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.