Wednesday 9 January 2013

Beautiful Love.



I want to renounce relationships with my male counterparts right now and here. Let me specify, there is friendships, there love relationships and there is family relationships. Now, here I mean girlfriend, boyfriend relationships. After such a long time of being single, I have come to enjoy my freedom, I enjoy my life, I enjoy where I worship without feeling judged, I enjoy my time very much. I have to admit, I enjoyed the simple pleasures of life. Now, recently I was very shocked to discover that I am in a relationship. 

Yes, I am shocked. Why? You wonder! Well, this is how it begun, simple lunches and I know that all girls agree with me that just because we are having lunch does NOT mean you are my boyfriend. I mean, If that was to happen, then all those men that sit with me at my lunch table are my boyfriend. Please note that I am not saying this out of spite, I like to keep my word when I say something, my word is my honor
I must say that love is a beautiful thing. It is passionate, patient and

happy.


It is a wonderful feeling. They say “It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all”. I find that statement true. But now, I want to love myself and enjoy myself, my life and my friends without having to tell anyone or “asking permission” to go where I want and when I want. Not only do I want to enjoy everything I do with the people around me, but I want to give my family, my children, my friends, unlimited time. A friend has just me that I should look for someone whose values and mine match and that when the love goes we are left with what binds us physically and physiologically. True, I agree. Call me stubborn or bitter, I believe I have a choice to remain single or to have a companion. When the appointed time arrives, I will make a decision which will be very beneficial. I insist that I love myself right now much more that I have loved myself in years. I have discovered myself, my life, my pleasures, my pains, my heart and I have been true to myself. Why should I stop now and why should I force my mind, my values on someone else. Tell me, Why should I compromise?
This world is not my home. It is passing by. And limitations are proving many
 and this  is not what I want to feel. 


Y’all feel me?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.